Monday, August 27, 2012

L IS FOR LOVE

 
I have been wanting to do this project for
quite some time and have finally
done it!
I have seen this same idea
around blogland
and Pinterest but mostly
using canvas.
 
It was VERY easy so I will
keep this post short and sweet.
 
I had an un-painted cabinet door
that I purchased at our local
ReStore.
I purchased the lettering from
Hobby Lobby.
 
I lined up the lettering how
I wanted it to look.
 
 
I hot glued to lettering in place.
Making sure to use enough
without it expanding
out the edges.
 
 
I then spray painted it using
Rustoleum's Heirloom White.
 
I could have primed it first but couldn't find
my primer so I just went for it with
the paint.
 
I haven't decided if it needs another coat
or not. Maybe tomorrow if it cools
off I can get another coat of paint on it
if necessary.

I think it turned out pretty cool!
 
 
Hope you are safe, where ever you are.
Thanks for stopping by!
Carri
 


1 comment:

  1. I know that a good Concert Tickets (www.showtel.org) Going On Sale This Week organization is as essential as cooking and eating your food.
    Organizing your kitchen will help make it more attractive.

    If we brought the countertops into discussion, what would be the best
    ones to choose because they will blend in with the entire theme,
    they are also movable, which is extremely valuable to your house.

    ReplyDelete