Thursday, March 8, 2012

03.08.03 ~ 9 years ago today...

Nine years ago in a
snow storm,
I married an amazing man.

When he first suggested marriage
I kindly (yes, kindly) told him
he shouldn't drink so much with his
friends and never mention it again!
In my defense, he had been out with the guys
and I had assumed this was gibberish for
just "in case" he might be in trouble.
LOL

But as it turns out, it wasn't just a few drinks
in him doing the talking. And when the subject
came up again, I knew he was serious.
Knowing him like I do now, I should
have known he was serious from the very first
mention.

Our lives have changed so much since
that snowy day in March 2003.



And that's okay with me because
I'm pretty sure
~This has gotta be the GOOD LIFE~


Happy March 8th to you!
Happy Anniversary to us!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Carri

4 comments: