Friday, December 30, 2011

JUST hanging AROUND hat rack

Just a quick post
to show you what I
made my Dad
for Christmas.

I didn't take pictures along the way.
So the tutorial will be
quick and to the point.

I sanded a cabinet door purchased
at our local Restore.
Then I painted it dark taupe.
Once it was dry, I sanded it to
expose the cabinet color and
to give it a distressed/rugged
look.

My hubby was kind enough to measure,
drill holes and place the brushed nickel
knobs. I also purchased these at Restore.

I created an Up Words & On Words
vinyl design and used my
Silhouette SD to cut it out.
I applied the dark brown
vinyl and this is what I
ended up with:

JUST hanging AROUND
hat/cap rack:


He LOVED it!
Now, I just hope he hangs his
 hats/caps on it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment