Saturday, December 10, 2011

What a great week!

I have to say...
I had a great week!
Having a great WEEK
doesn't happen very often
so I thought I'd share it with you!

Tuesday
this arrived:


My NEW Sihouette Cameo!!
I can.not.wait. to use it!
WOOT WOOT!!!

Wednesday:
I got a phone call informing
me that I can officially open my
home daycare.
So...Monkey C Daycare
is open for business:

*Working on my logo*
~sorry for the bad pic. :(

Friday:
My 33rd BIRTHDAY!


Flowers from my AMAZING husband!


An Orange KitchenAid mixer- from
my wonderful in-laws!!!

Pinned Image

 And dinner at the Olive Garden with my husband!

And LOTS and LOTS of hugs
and loves from my boys!!

I.am.so.blessed!

Thanks for stopping by!
Carri

2 comments:

  1. awesome! good luck with the daycare. i did it for two years. love the mixer and the cameo! can't wait to see what you make with both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week to me!! Happy Birthday!!
    Lesley
    http://not2shabbycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete