Don't get me wrong, I have
been plenty busy BUT
I have also left a
pluther of projects either unfinished
And some that I have finished have
ended up going straight to Marketplace 3301
where I have a space all my own!
I will give you the steps, then I will get
to the pictures!
1. Found cabinet door at our local Restore
2. Added a coat of Warm Scones (Ace Hardware) paint
3. Created an Up Words & On Words vinyl design using my Silhouette
4. Placed the LIVE lettering on the door
5. Spray painted over the entire door with Rustoleum's Anodized Bronze
6. Peeled the vinyl off exposing LIVE in Warm Scones
7. Lightly sanded outer edge of door and used minimal strokes
to dry brush Warm Scones on for a distressed look
8. Added light blue vinyl lettering to complete the saying
HERE it is:
Sorry...no before picture. :(
the life you've imagined
Go on! Do it!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.