Friday, June 3, 2011

I've Been Featured!

*First off...I want to thank all of you who stop by my blog, who have left such wonderful encouraging comments and for those of you who have chosen to stick around and follow me. I FINALLY reached 100 followers a few days ago! YAY! That excites me. =) It's a neat little milestone to reach. So again~~>thank you, thank you, thank you.*

*~OK~*
A few of my projects were featured on two blogs this week!
I am SUPER excited and so very thankful for the nod.

Bryana @ Coupons On Caffeine featured information about me as well as my

DIY Milk Bottles
and my Chippy Shutter

You can view my feature on her blog here.
You can also toodle around and see what she's been up to!

AND, my cabinet door turned Shabby Chic Tray
was featured by Katie at Little Katie on the Prairie.


You can view it here as well as the rest of her
 A Few Of My Favorite Things.
She included me among many, many great projects.
WOW~exciting!!
Be sure to toodle around her blog too!

Bree and Katie:
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it!

Carri

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Being featured is the best feeling ever! Congrats on hitting a follower milestone... I'm plugging away at that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your idea with the bottles! We want to take a try at it! Were one of your newest followers and LOVE your ideas! Would love if you followed back! thesistersdrabtofabblog@blogspot.com! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! i love all the projects you did a wonderful job and congrats on 100 followers i know it seems like it takes forever once you get close.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete