Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! Hello Sunshine!

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful day!! Not only is it Easter (an amazing celebration in it's own right) BUT it's also 60* outside. Bow Chika WoW wOw! We have been outside nearly all day. Our boys have yucky coughs so we didn't get to celebrate Easter in our traditional way. However...we are home ALL together on a wonderful day. Couldn't ask for much more than that.
Oh~~>except some spray paint therapy.

Oh YEAH! I have 4 projects painted and basking in the glorious sunshine. 3 will be similar to projects I have done before but 1 will be all new to me! (not necessarily new to blog land though)
Gotta love the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.

Now, I wish I could say that the weather is going to stay nice enough to bust out some more DIY spray painted projects BUT...my guess is as 50/50 as the weatherman's.

So for now...have a Happy Easter
and be looking for my redefined projects this week!

Have a great day!
Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment