Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I'm Working On...

YAY! I spent some of yesterday outside spray painting trying to breathe new life into a few pieces. Those days have been far and few between since summer last year! =) So I took advantage of the mostly windy but warmer enough day. Sadly though, I am not finished with either project. :( I was hoping to have at least one done but sometimes life just gets busy.

Here is a sneak peak of what I'm working on:





I'm working on the shuttered mirror for my Mom. I have had it forever and am FINALLY getting around to redefining it for her. I can't wait to see it all finished. I will have to get all new hinges for it though. :( The other ones were thin, cheap and crappy!

That burgundy corner stand is mine. Well...is mine now. It was my Mr.'s but I rescued it from the garage because I had big plans for it to go in my kitchen/dining room area. Hence the awful burgundy. It was suppose to be darker. Anyhow...I'm giving it a new lease on life. This by the way is ONE of two things I have ever purchased from IKEA. My one and ONLY trip to IKEA and this is what I brought home. So, I kind of feel obligated to keep it.

Stay tuned to see what I come up with on these two well deserved redefines!

Have a great day!
Carri


No comments:

Post a Comment