Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good Saturday to ya!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to wish you all have happy, healthy, fun Saturday. If by some chance the weather is good in your area...get out and paint! ;) My hubby and I will be watching two very special people say "I DO." How exciting! My hubby gets to wear a tux and I hope what I chose to wear with compliment him. lol. We may might will partake in an abundance of reception celebration. So~you may not hear from me until Wednesday or so (it will take that long to recover). tee hee.


I will be linking my Galvanized Bucket Storage project to Funky Junk Interiors galvanized finishes party later today! In the meantime...skip on over there and check out the rest of the great projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment