Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paradise Found

I love working with vinyl. Since I run a small vinyl business from my home, I get to work with it a lot. Often times I see all sorts of things I can embellish. And even though there are lots and lots and lots of things that can be "vinyl-fied" I really like to create custom signs/boards. MDF board is a great substrate since it comes in usable sizes and is primed. And I have a great Mr. who is willing to appease me by cutting and routering (is that a real word?) the edges for me. YAY Mr.! Eager for spring...summer...sunshine...HECK I'd even take back to back days of 50* weather. Anyhow~ here is what I've been dreaming about:

Awww, yes...if only it were that easy.

Doesn't the dark taupe routered (is this even a word?) edge offset by the Antique White make you think of basking on the beach in the warm sunshine? And to top it off with teal and dark brown vinyl lettering and a hibiscus flower?? Paradise for sure!

Linked to More the Merrier Monday @ The DIY Home Sweet Home:

Linked to Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch:

Linked to Market Yourself Monday @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff:

Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage:

Have a great day!
Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment