Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a sample

Hello! Happy Thursday to you! As I have mentioned in a few (if not all) my other posts, I run a vinyl business from my home. Up Words & On Words came about after I purchased a vinyl from a home show I attended. LOVED the idea. But knew there had to be a less expensive way to go about it. And so began my business. It is a great creative outlet. I have created hundreds of my own designs. And, that is my favorite part! I am a classic word nerd and I love to see the relationship between words and fonts. It's exciting...well...to me anyway.

Here is a just a small sample of what I have created using vinyl lettering:













Have a great day!
Carri

2 comments:

  1. That is my favorite bible quote from Hebrews.
    ~kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kimberlee~I had a junior high girl ask me to make that verse on a board for her Mom for Christmas. How neat is that? I was honored. What an inspirational verse to cling to for a person her age. Great show of character for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete