This quote was brought to me by a cousin. It makes me think of her and it carries a pretty neat message.
Here's how I redefined it:
1. I sanded with fine sand paper to create a little grit.
2. I didn't prime it...I added a 2 coats of a "custom created" turquoise blue acrylic paint.
3. Sanded for an aged look exposing the original black paint and used mod podge to seal the paint.
5. I added black vinyl: DO ONE THING, THAT SCARES YOU to the top pane.
6. I added beige vinyl: everyday to the bottom pane.
7. I left the back open so that your wall color creates the background color.
8. I added a simple black satin ribbon to incorporate another texture.
Linked to Designer Garden VIP Party:
Have a great day!